Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 37: I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a Woo Hoo?  Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!  I set out on a goal to update my blog everyday for the month of October, National Miniature Month, and I did it!  You have no idea how crazy excited I am to have accomplished this goal.  Your probably bored silly with some of what I've written this month, but I have to tell you, this little blog has become extremely therapeutic for me.
 
Referencing back to yesterday, I'm sure your curious what the wood is turning into, unfortunately, you'll have to wait to find out, because although today was a semi-productive day in the studio, it was also an emotional day due to a 2nd interview my husband had....so I guess you'll have to wait to find out more on both topics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment