Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 33: The lazy part of me wants to come out

Ya ever have those moments where ya just wanna skip the whole 'pride of making it yourself ' part of a project and purchase something you know you can make and be proud of? I'm having one of those, and strangely I've already purchased the copper coupler reducer thingy for the base of my cappuccino maker.  Here are my inspiration pieces....I don't know who they belong to, as I found them in a google search, so if you have any info on any of them, or another you would wanna share with me, please please please share 


I did find a video online, which when I have some time at home next week I'm hoping to get to...cause really, I just want it done...cause I'm excited to get going on the coffee bar part of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment