Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 15: THE KIT IS HERE! THE KIT IS HERE!

THE KIT IS HERE! 
 
I started my day doing about3 hours of research....fun, but exhausting.  I've listened to what I've been told as far as how others do projects, and I've decided a few of their things are awesome!  So, I've implented them in my process.  I started a few nights ago when I started a 3 ring binder with a file folder in it specially for this project.  I've been adding ideas and notes to it ever since.  FYI, I had already started a 'inspiration' file in my pictures file on my computer, so I guess this project has 2 folders :)  Maybe before I'm done I'll print the pic and add to the paper file, for a complete record :)
 
Anyway, the box was here when my husband and I got home from dinner, so I broke it opened (good way to start :) and dryfitted the few pics and then kinda went through my thoughts as to what I had invisioned, and then brainstormed with the pieces that I've picked out of my 'inventory' of previous supplies.  After just a few modifications, most of the pieces are going to work fabulously.  I'd show some pics, but I'm too tired and lazy...so tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment