Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 34: Hurricane blows books back into action

Before I left on this trip I was printing books for my shop, as I knew I had this 18 hour layover in Ottawa....and with the hurricane about to hit the East coast (we were suppose to work flights in and out of New York and Philadelphia tomorrow, which as expected have been cancelled) so I figured I would have some down time to maybe get the books cut.  So here I am, sitting in a hotel room, and about to start cutting and making books again :). I really need to get my book cases built so I can get an estimate of how many books I will need to fill the shop :). My husband thinks its funny that I pack projects....I can't imagine not packing projects.  As long as I can remember I've been packing more things to do than I'd ever have time to do, no matter where I'm going....when I was young and we'd go to the cabin for the weekend, I'd pack 2 weeks worth the projects and supplies.  I imagine I'm not the only one in this hobby that's like this :)

1 comment:

  1. no Jodi you are not alone, I take along my ziplock bag with my mini cross stitch stuff with me

    ReplyDelete