Sunday, October 7, 2012


Well thanks to some prompting and some inspiration from my swaps I received, I decided to redo all my book pages.  A) they needed to be organized by genres and 2) I wanted them laid out better.  So I got going into the project, got about 3 hours in and had been saving randomly when.....program fail!  SO without getting too frustrated I spent 2 hours figuring out what didn't get saved and fixing, etc. however now my program is plain ol' NOT RESPONDING!  That's the error message I get and every time I attempt to open a file, it fails.  I've spent 2 hours now troubleshooting it.  So needless to say, I'm frustrated!  I wish I was just a miniature amount of frustrated, but I'm not...I'm a Gianormous amount of frustrated. Beyond this work in my mini hobby, I got my hobby room cleaned today, so there's my report :(

No comments:

Post a Comment