Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 80: Autumn Fabrics and Patterns

I'm not joking...I'm currently going out of my mind!!!!!
I have now been in Montreal for a week, I do believe I've seen everything here that I care to see, 
the weather is starting to get cooler (I was ok with a high of 60, even when it felt like 50...
but I'm not so happy about 40's and 50's!) and unless something changes, I'm going to be stuck here for another 5 or 6 days!

So what does that leave me with?
Hour after hour sitting in a hotel room working on computer projects.

So far I've managed to get up to date with choosing my pictures for 2013 that make my 2013 album, I've even uploaded most of them to the album, but honestly I'm just not 'into' it right now (I use Picaboo for my albums...just in case your curious).  I also do have 1 or 2 other computer related projects to do, but dragging my feet on them also.  

I have been enjoying making some pages to print fabrics though, just in case I get home at some point and decide to work on some projects that I have zero plans for at the moment :) 
Anyway, I was thinking about halloween yesterday while trying to figure out what to do with my afternoon, and it got me thinking about making some halloween fabrics, which I'm working on, but I think there is a day coming up that would be appropriate to share those on.  Any how, it got me thinking of other themes and so I started with Autumn...and no it wasn't because it started with A, although maybe that's what I should do, make a few pages of patterns for every letter of the alphabet, that would give me something to do :) 


I like the squares for making pillows, towels, napkins, etc. 

These 2 patterns could be used for just about anything, not just for an autumn theme.
I'm not sure what it is about striped that get me soo excited some times, but this one I just find wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I was very pleased to see some Thanksgiving Prints
    Hugs
    Diane
    http://myminiaturesjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete