Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 76: So many amazing artist's...so little time (and money)

I'm still looking at Philly vendors, daydreaming and wondering what I can 
cut from my house budget for the month so I can spend more :) 



I'm in love with the linens of these beds, 
I'm not 100% in love with the beds, 
Brass and gold are not my favorite colors...
But I still may concern purchasing one


I love luggage!


This cradle is adorable!



Loving these kits!  I love that I can make it 
and finish it to fit wherever I'm going to use it!



This is too cool!


I have never worked in 1/144th scale, but ever time I'm searching online
for stuff and come across it, I fall more in love.  
I think I need to take a class or something, cause I'm scared to try it...
it's just so frick'n small!

I don't know that I've ever seen Nantasy Fantasy before,
but I can say for certain that I fell in love on their website!

This cash register should be in Sophie's Books & Coffee :) 

I love clocks!!!!!!!!!!

I have a full size antique fire extinguisher in my kitchen like this 

How cool are these?


How cool are these phones?


The detail on this is insane!

I'm seeing this cart as a coffee table in a scene!

Or this one :) 

Once again, luggage....cool!

Too cute!!!!!

I think I need to win the lottery :)  
I'm on visual overstimulation 
looking at all these websites....
but I'm not through with the vendor list yet.....


No comments:

Post a Comment