Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 57: So cute, yet no joke :)


Ok so I admit I've photoshopped this photo, it was a political thing (I removed the political banners from the sign) however I got such a chuckle out of the reality of it for my hobby.


I thought this would make for a great intro to National Miniature Month.  Last year I set a goal to update my blog every day for October, and unlike most of my goals in life, I attained it :). Which gave me incentive to try again this year, but to set the bar a little higher.  My goal this year is to not only blog each day of this month, but also to kick my tush into gear and either post a printie that I've made (which you are welcome to have, provided you promise not to make any profits off of it, as there could be copyright laws broken and/or on some you would be stealing my work :). Or I will post a project that I've done that day and give some tips on how I did it or what I learned; my goal for these added things is 10 for the month, so roughly 1 every 3 days, this way I have time to work and it's not stressful, because that's the opposite of all my goals.  I do find though that having a deadline and some goals at times motivates me, and the work I produce usually improves, and my ideas multiply....which is such a blessing and a curse at the same time :). I hope you enjoy what you see, and I'm ALWAYS looking for suggestions, comments and constructive criticisms (if you just think it's ugly, that's fine, but maybe you keep that to yourself kap-eash :) 

Happy National Miniature Month fellow artists....salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment