Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 45: Sophie's Books & Coffee...the left wall

Since I realized the other day that I haven't posted 1 picture on the left side wall for Sophie's Books & Coffee's I figured I'd take the opportunity I had yesterday, when I permanently installed the 2nd floor (which nope, didn't take pictures of yet), so with no more ado....
As you can see, there is more work to be done, the space left blank on the left is where the coffee bar is going, and the top shelf is going to be a display of some sort.

Here it is with the main outside walls finally permanently together.

I've been doing lots of work on the outside, I believe the loft area is close to complete, I'm having roofing issues, and the coffee bar is FAR from ready....I think I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, this is the large project I've ever taken on, and I'll be honest I think I'm going a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment