Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 107: 1:144 Bathroom

I finished this 1:144 scale bathroom last week, 
it kinda has a retro feel to it. 



I chose not to finish (paint, stain, etc)
the outside of the box, I think it looks great just the way it is.

Or course as I do with every project, I made a few mistakes,
the biggest 1 was attaching the ceiling and forgetting to put the clear
front on, so it's not exactly and 'permanent' as I would have liked it

Live and learn and start another project to mess something up on :) 

The fun really never ends!



2 comments:

  1. What did u use to make the toilet and tub? Are they handmade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are metal pieces that are just painted. I believe they were purchased by Mesh Miniatures, they are at shows sometimes. You can also search on ebay for 1/144 scale metal and find quite a few.

    ReplyDelete