Friday, December 8, 2017

Day 123: Santa's Place

Welcome back!

I meant to finish this project a year ago!  I started it Oct 8, 2016 and probably got it 80% complete before Christmas last year, and then....it sat...and sat....and sat...until this past week, when I completed it. 

I created it using the Petite Properties Teacup Cottage kit:

Since I share a lot of pictures with non-miniatures, I love to put small scale projects into prospective, so that is what the Diet Coke can is doing here.




On the main level, Santa has a small kitchen


Entry way


and sitting room.  I imagine it takes a long time to read that naughty and nice list, 
so this room probably stays cozy warm.


Upstairs


Santa's bedroom


 His official work desk..check out all those letters he receives


and a little spot for enjoying a glass of wine or tea 
(depending on what was on the list that day)




6 comments:

  1. This is just super adorable everywhere you look! It's funny how we can lose our inspiration on even the best projects. I guess that's why it's best to strike while the iron is hot. Creating is more essential than vacuuming, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Definitely on A Christmas Jelly Roll Jodi! The little Santa house is as sweet as can be and delightfully furnished too, I might add! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and adorable! And you inspire me to finish a project still half done.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas cottage is just lovely, I'm hoping for a Petite Properties gift voucher for my Christmas so roll on Santa !

    ReplyDelete